Monday, August 24, 2009

Carry On Drawing

I Love the 'Carry On' films so much, they were the only 'Adult' Entertainment we were allowed to watch when I was a child. It was better to watch Slap&Tickle Humour rather than the Gratutious Sex and violence of the Eighties. So for the Last Couple of Weeks I've been watching my small collection of Videos of the British Icon like Carry On Screaming, Cowboy, Cleo, Regardless, Cabby, Cruising, Constable and Spying.
There are LOTS more 30 films to be exact. These are all available on Disc Boxset called the Ultimate Collection in Britain. So to all my British friends if you can hear me I give you a challenge if you would like an original Commission from me I am willing to swap Art for this Boxset. So Don't dawdle, Find it cheap, Contact me and we'll work out a deal.

1 comment:

  1. hi Matt,
    love your drawings.
    you have a great style
    cheers
    Ed
    www.eddycrosby.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.