Saturday, October 3, 2009

All Spankin' New Logopolis!!

Oh its been a long time coming a brandy spanky new Logopolis. How I missed it so..... For all who have missed previous strips I have popped them all into an album over on Facebook. I hope to get these back to a more weekly schedule.
I never get much feedback on this blog, there are so many out there. However its good I feed this through my notes on Facebook. Alot of Industry Professionals have been messaging me the past couple of days, telling me of their own flights into Depression from lack of work the recognitions there, but not the jobs. It aint a great feeling. I don't really want to dwell on this too much again but its nice to know I am not alone.

I found myself buying comic books yesterday, I havent really done so in a while. But Picked up Jill Thompson's Beasts of Burden and DC's Superman Secret Origins with the reinstallation of SuperBoy. Can't Wait to Read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.