Sunday, July 17, 2011

Banana Bread

I'd like to thank all those who have been emailing me this past week since announcing I'll be cutting back on drawing for the forseeable future.

On Wednesday I had a job interview in Customer Service, Currently its the best option to make some much needed money now we aussies have been given a new Useless Carbon TAX to pay for from the elite politicians. I hate those guys!! Anyway The job is highly sort after and I'm staying hopeful. I guess I'll always be an artist inside it just hurts to not put it to good use.

Finally Played the first PORTAL game on my PC (which is in need of a new battery) gotta say Really Enjoyed it. Just have to wait for a better price on the sequel.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about Matt. I'm disabled with mental issues and physical in a Country that thinks people like me should drop dead.I draw ,paint and sculpt ,people say wow can i have it?! Nobody wants to pay what I put in into time and material wise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.