Thursday, July 3, 2008

Secrets Out!!

I tried to keep this a secret for as long as possible but can't really anymore since theres evidence out there now!! Today I went to my Local Comic Book Shop and Picked up the Latest Copy of Previews July 2008 edition. I don't normally buy this magazine at $10 its a bit steep for a Catalogue of Comics and Toys that you just use to order stuff 3 months in advance. After that its totally useless and is only good to line a Birdcage!! Not this Edition However, Mainly because I'm In IT!! On page 152 to be exact you'll see my name!!!

I will be contributing a Cover (NOT PICTURED or RELEASED YET) to The Perhapanauts #6 Halloween Special Scheduled for release Tentavely for September 17th. I can't say enough how much of a thrill it has been to work with Todd Dezago on coming up with a Concept for it. I'm really throwing my all into this Project and I hope that everyone will like it when its complete and I hope that this is just the Beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! Congrats man. Will have to keep an eye out for it!!
    Hey i've also switched to blogger (rather than my old LJ) now...i'll stick you in my links section!

    http://thehouseofskullduggery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.