Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Waltz for a Witch

My American Pal Rankin Bass' Official Historian, Rick Goldschmidt is Authoring a new Book based on the Making of 'Mad Monster Party?' to be available next month (thats October). He's asked to have my Faux DVD cover included in the book as well as some other original especially made artwork for it.
I'll be redoing some of the dvd cover, as it's only intention was to show the distributor Lionsgate who was re-releasing the dvd what a better dvd cover could look like. But it was Unfinished when they showed ABSOLUTELY no interest and went for a Photoshop cover. Of course I could do a much better job these days but rather than redo ALL of it I'll probably fix specific parts. Mainly Francesca who I was never happy with and the background mostly but we'll see what happens after dissection occurs. Mwahahaha!!
I cannot tell you How much I love this movie, ever since in 1985 as a 11 year old self on a family holiday to Adelaide in a dark and rather spruky Hotel I watched this classic (well half of it because I missed the first bit) in 1986 I eventually got to see all of it as I hounded, no Begged my mum to buy me the VHS tape at Kmart, Oh yes I remember it all with LOVE!!

I'll also be Offering some as Special Art Prints to go along with the Books release. Because I need money and times are tough nothing is for free in this world dontcha know?

Anyway please check out Ricks Blog on details on how to order this sure to be AMAZING book.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I'm looking forward to the release of the book, I've been seeing little bits and pieces about it popping up on Rick's Rankin Bass blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.