Monday, May 3, 2010

Imagine Daily Interview

A little while ago I was approached about doing an interview to talk about my art for an Online Magazine thats primarily Artist based. The magazine is called Imagine Daily and the Interview can be found HERE

If you read my regular postings you know how I hate the Limelight. I'd rather just create, make some money and not think about any attention that my art brings I'm so not a fan of Tooting my own Horn I've seen what it has done to most in the industry. Anyway after some thought I decided to do it, just so atleast its out there. I really didn't know what to take from the whole experience I was given some great advice to 'let it be all about myself' so thats what I hope was eventually conveyed.

I didn't want it to be a 'I am a SUPERSTAR' slap on the back. But just show about who I am, what I have done so far and what I hope to still accomplish in the small time I have left. I often get comments that 'Oh wow you've made it' but I havent........ not yet. Maybe I won't, Its still a long LONG way to go. I hope no one envies me theres nothing to be envious of!

But when I do finally get that job at PIXAR I'll be sure to let you know and then we can all go celebrate.

Anyway I hope you get something from the interview, any questions you would like to ask me please feel free!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt,
    I love the look and colors of your blog. The picture at the top is classy and sophisticated.
    Nice interview. I didn't know you'd been to the USA before. I sure hope you get your chance to come back. :)
    And I have a suggestion. I think that your "mad scientist" profile picture would make a cool tee shirt.
    your friend and fan,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.