Monday, February 25, 2008

Sick Days Part 3

So its really busy in at the cafe today and for some reason my power supply wont work which has me worried as to how I can charge my laptop up. Hopefully its something simple I can fix it. But anyway enough of that I'm still pretty crook and there seems no end t0 it.

I was in town for most the day been thinking of buying a new digital set-top box because my other one broke a year ago. So that might be the way to go not really looking forward to catching a train back home either since i hate the peak time. Oh Well Like I said not much time today as my laptops almost dead from lack of power should be home on thursday to begin regular 'Logopolis' again.

Sorry its such a short one again folks but not much choice. Be Back Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.