Sunday, September 21, 2008

Logopolis Gets Different!!

More Logopolis, It's been a long time coming. Due to current circumstances I just can't NOT do it. I hope the change isn't too Jarring!!
When you look back at the History of comic strips they changed over time. Do you think that Peanuts looked as it did 40 years ago No Way! In some regards although the script was good if not Samey (football anyone?) the characters became rushed when Schultz began to churn them out and make money.

I began Logopolis bad on purpose. I didn't want to start good I wanted them to start bad and in turn my drawing skills with a pen would get better. But now the times change and since my old photoshop 7 is gone and cs3 is not being co-operative. I am drawing in illustrator. I'm sure there won't be any complaints!

1 comment:

Comments are always Monitored.