Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Regret To Inform You!

You know what I hate most of all?? I really hate those letters they send out after you've had an interview, you know the ones!

Thankyou for your interest in our vacancy, we however regret to inform you that your application was unsuccessful at this time. We Hired someone better than you and we wont really keep your Resume on File unless we want something to laugh at! okay so I made that last bit up but you know that its true' C'est La Vie.

Why do I bother! I'm off now to eat a piece of cake, Join Me?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I know EXACTLY what you're feeling. I've sent my resume out to some local toy companies and have gotten pretty much the same reply.
    That cake looks amazing.
    I hope it's not made from the poop that has become the job search reality as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What that we are 'Too Cartoony'? yeah I wish I could concentrate on realistic stuff but well quite frankly I have a camera to do that! This is not what we do, we are artists! Its like telling DaVinci he needs to do more Picasso!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.