Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stupid Thing!!

Anyone Know Photoshop CS3?, I cannot seem to scan stuff like I used to. Evertime I convert my picture from grayscale to RGB The Blackline creates another Transparent Gray outline surrounding it. Making the whole picture grainy and unusable!! God I hate this new Photoshop I want to get freaking logopolis done I have so many cartoons just in a backlog!!

Until then Lets take a look back at a Dark Time 8 years ago when I was in college using the latest technology Illustrator Ver 8 and I wasn't very good at it!! And I did this for a gag for this girl who was well to put it politely dumb teeneager!! My Friend Sam had the hots for her too. Yeek But well I did laugh out loud tonight when I was reading the things I'd wrote back then!! and I spoke to her recently on facebook shes married now, and yeah I'm still not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.