Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anyone Out There?

Well as you may or may not have noticed I have taken a breather from my regular art Blog as a lot has been happening infront of and behind the scenes.
I've come to realise pehaps too late but I hope not, that I have a lot of responsibilty to people who think of me as foremost a good artist that they look up to and respect it. I believe I am in no way in the same league as my heroes artwise but when people get excited just because I talk to them online, or recieve emails from people in the business saying how much they love my work. Than theres something there that I have had to reconsider and see that my responsibilty is alot greater than I have ever thought.

I've never liked 'Fame' I know lots who crave it and I've seen what it has done to some people, going to their overblown heads. I don't want to be EVER be like that. So I tried to destroy the little respect I had so that I could be left alone and do what I love doing and draw while trying to etch a career from it however it was more negative than a positive experience.

I have a great new opportunity here with my latest dreamworks artworks, and I am constantly reminded how lucky I am when I meet up with other artists and my close friends who envy the position I am currently in even if right now times are still tough for me I make little money from art right now nor no full time position or employment. But if I were to finally get in studio work and experience I am sure to become a better person for it.

So if you ever get the urge Message me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mattpott comment here on the blog, or better yet feel free to email me. Let me Know you are out there. I dont bite much but I love to hear from people all across the world! Talk Again Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.