Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Only Fools

I owe people an apology. I didn't mean to scare you into thinking that I will dissappear off the face of the planet. The blog will continue as an artblog related thing. But it may be slow moving this year as I try and pay off debts and save for the US again for next year. I havent quite done with drawing yet I have pages of a comic to finish.

But in related news I'm opening up interested parties to a little animated pilot I'm doing. So If you know flash and are after a project to do then let me know. Otherwise I'll have to find the time to do it myself once I learn the stupid thing out!

A couple of weeks ago I got three animation dvds , Batman:Mask of the Phantasm, Superman Doomsday and Justice League: The New Frontier. My favorite of these is Frontier heres a small excert with the Flash and Captain Cold.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this movie!
    The fact that The Challengers of the Unknown were in it just floored me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was more faithful than the 'Death of Superman' adaption but I'm guessing that was more Darwyns hard work and Not Bruce Timms! The Flash bits were my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.