Sunday, January 18, 2009

ScareCrow Shenanigans!!

Another weekend and yet another bunch of Job Applications to send out. I really miss having a steady paycheck. This week they include more video game companies Yes I know I'm a sucker for punishment aint I!! But there must be someone out there who actually wants me to work for them.
Okay so this is a call out to everybody out there who collects these Walt Disney Treasures I want a copy of this very rare Dr Syn: The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh Starring Patrick McGoohan. It was only released last november but is so hard to find or costs so much up to a $100. So if anyone has this 2 disc I would really appreciate a copy of it. And I mean even just a Copy I'm not asking to buy the whole thing just if you can copy it I would very much like to see it. They dont sell them here and the only Treasures I do have was a dented up copy I found in LA of the 'Disney Rarities' Collection and that was cheap because the Tin was so badly damaged!!

1 comment:

  1. Matt-
    I used to watch that as a kid in the 1960's! It was one of my favorites. I'll see if I can get a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.