Monday, October 20, 2008

Back a Bit Early!





I returned home a little early, as my dog had to visit the vet. We are not quite sure what the problem is if it continues then he will need to go in for further examination. My dog is my best pal and I really hate it when he gets sick which has happened a few times. He did have his booster shots today and was given some anti-infection medication so I hope it clears him up otherwise another visit next week.

We are going back to Bruny Island for the rest of the week want to finish a few more 'Logopolis' before I leave for Melbourne at the end of next week. Speaking of which expect another halloween themed cartoon next week.

So I will be attending Armageddon Expo next weekend I'm a bit disappointed by the line-up of guests this year not the golden choices they had last year. But who knows might be good to network with more talented artists than I.

Please enjoy the new art more to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your puppy gets well sonn buddy! sweet new art man, hope things are well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.