Monday, November 5, 2007

Vote Now!!

Later this month in Australia we will be going to the Polling booths to elect a New government now I'm not going to get into politics and this has nothing to do with the forthcoming election. But to your right of screen you should see a new feature that of a Poll. Now I may run one everyweek with different subjects.

But for the very first poll I want to know what you want to see more of on this blog. You can Vote for multiple topics if you want too as well just please make it count. You will have Six days for voting to remain open but don't wait until the last minute I would hope that everyone reading this will take the time to participate in it right now so that I can find out why you come here and what you expect too see. If theres something I missed out on then please make a comment and that will be added at a much later time. Its an open poll so everyone can see where its heading. In a weeks time I'll review it and make the necessary changes. So get VOTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.