Thursday, July 17, 2008

Farewell to Friends!

So this week I said goodbye to all my friends, all three of them. I try to keep the friendship levels down due to my affliction. But anyway I said bye to Sam today (who has recently become single again Ladies) over lunch then a Choc-Chip Muffin and an Iced Coffee at the local bakery.
So now thats done I have lots still to do in the next 48 hours yep thats all I have left before my (as I worked out) I have my 2o+ hour flight!! Yikes!!

I've been getting feedback that I should combine my blogs and you know I might just do that!! The next artwork you will see here will be the perhapanauts cover!!

1 comment:

  1. Good news my man! Enjoy your arse off over there. San Diego will blow your MIND! (I recommend an extra suitcase for you book purchases...)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.