Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Interlude

I'm thinking of doing more 'Mister Hyde' I loved the gothic cartoons from Charles Addams. Although they were one off jokes I find them incredibly entertaining and Dark. And I thought of a few gags and situations for Eddie Hyde to get up to!

I've set up a poll as to if you want to see it so give it a quick yes or no!

One of my Favorite shows Growing up was Battle of the Planets. A few years ago I saw the first two original Gatchaman episodes and ever since then I can't go back and watch BOTP. They were Dark and much more enjoyable than the watered down version we were given as kids. I hope one day to see the complete series as it was meant to be!

2 comments:

  1. Matt, rumor has it that there's a full length movie that's going to be coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked this up off of teh internet tubes for you.
    Thought that you might like it.
    Enjoy.

    http://gatchaman--trailer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.